The person I approached and interviewed about thier cell phone was a guy named Matt, who is a coworker of mine. He has a MV2 by Verizon. Matt uses his phone for texting and calling. It's also his calender and alarm clock.
Based off the type of phone he has, I view Matt as an early adaptor, rather than an innovator. He has a new, "hott" phone that's popular in today's cell phone market. Also, because he uses his phone primarily for texting, which tells me he's up on the lastest fad, yet still his a follower because, now a day, it's not surprise that everyone uses thier phone for texting. When I asked Matt which phone he'd want, if he could chose anything, he didn't give me a specific answer. He did say, however, that he'd want a phone which has the internet.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Please be careful with spelling--not "adaptor".
ReplyDeleteThe link you should be using is this one:
ReplyDeletehttp://natalie42988.blogspot.com/2009/02/cell-phone-assignment.html
Not the general link for the full blog.